Since its inception in 2001, Dodo has grown to become one of Australia’s leading brands, focusing on the provision of residential services, including telecommunications, electricity, gas and insurance.
Core to Dodo’s success has been the provision of extremely competitively priced products, along with superior customer service.
Since 2012, Dodo has been rolling out a network of Dodo Connect kiosks around Victoria with national expansion underway. As the next phase in this business channel’s development, a selected number of kiosks (including some small stores) are now being made available under a franchise model.
As an entity, Dodo is a wholly-owned subsidiary of M2 Group Ltd.
The Dodo Connect kiosks are unique in retail by being a one-stop-shop for a vast range of services including:
- Electricity (currently available in NSW, QLD and VIC)
- Gas (currently available in VIC)
- ADSL/ADSL2+ Broadband
- Mobile plans (Chadstone, Northland and Broadmeadows only)
- Home phone
- Mobile broadband
- Insurance (House & Contents and Car quotes available in store)
- Buddy Box & VoIP
- NBN fibre broadband
The Dodo Connect kiosks have a large range of products and accessories available including:
- Dodo prepaid products
- Netbooks and tablet computers
- Various Pendo accessories and Bluetooth audio equipment
- ADSL networking equipment
- Outright mobile handsets, smartphones and accessories (Chadstone, Northland and Broadmeadows only)
- Internet Kiosk at selected Dodo Connect kiosks offer pay-per-use internet browsing, USB access, printing facilities and Skype access.